This workshop includes modeling and coloring of clay as well as an introduction to glazing on clay.
All projects are accompanied by a builder’s eye for the design, a sculptor’s eye for the invention and a ceramist’s hand for the implementation. Through reflection and imagination, the goal is to create with clay and bring a completed project to fruition.
Class schedule :
- Monday, April 24: Drawings of projects and beginning of modeling of sculptures.
- Tuesday April 25: Continuation of modeling and finishing of sculptures.
- Wednesday April 26: Glazing class and preparation of the first firing of the sculptures.
- Friday, April 28: Enameling of the completed sculptures, preparation of the first enamel firing.
- Saturday, April 29: Continuation of enameling, preparation of second enamel firing.
Materials provided by the school.